We are looking for an "Android Developer" with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams. We want you to be yourself, work on your passion, do what you do best and enjoy while doing it. We work with people who are willing to continuously develop their skills, organize their work and shape the next best product on a multitude of categories.
● Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
● Work with outside data sources and APIs
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Proven software development experience and Android skills development
● At least 2 years experience in Android app development and
● Have published at least one original Android app
● Experience with Kotlin Programming Language
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Experience with social mobile applications is a plus.
● Experience with mobile database systems such as Realm, Room etc.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.