Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we aim to join among the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you’re passionate about mobile gaming and especially want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
As the Game Community Manager, you’ll nurture relationships with fans from all corners of the globe. Codeway's game studio, Spartans, invites you to lead the charge in growing and fostering the thriving community of our mid-core PvP tower defense game, Rumble Rivals. You’ll be the voice of Rumble Rivals, a beacon of trust, and the primary advocate for our players across various social media platforms.
We need a strategic wordsmith who can guide the Rumble Rivals fandom, navigate through the noisy digital arena, and convey key messages. You need to be tuned into the digital heartbeat, ready to identify key cultural opportunities and social media trends that align with Rumble Rivals.
Join the ranks of an extraordinary team with an extraordinary goal. We aim to top global charts, join the ranks of the world's biggest tech giants, and captivate the hearts of mobile gamers with our games.
What You’ll be Doing
· Build community across different social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Twitch, Reddit, TikTok, and YouTube
· Establish close relationships with our players and engage with them through daily conversation by using our owned channels on a daily basis
· Identify key opportunities for our game to engage in wider cultural conversations and engagement trends
· Being a representative of our community members’ activities, feedbacks, and worries
· Supporting the Marketing Team and taking part in digital marketing efforts of our game.
· Build and monitor regular social media reporting and insights by using different analytic and CMS tools
· Manage and publish social media content in partnership with internal and external partners
What You’ll Bring
· Experience in social media agency (or client-side equivalent) as a Community Manager, Social Strategist, or Copywriter.
· Immense curiosity and appetite for all the things regarding digital, social, and mobile. Being on top of the trends and ability to identify all the promising opportunities for our game to shine through our community.
· Crystal clear English communication skills.
· Familiarity with the mobile gaming industry and passion for pop culture.
· Working knowledge of social platforms and associated analytics programs and tools
· A self-starter attitude, a solid sense of responsibility
· Ability to thrive as part of a team, prioritizing the team’s success
· Experience in gaming or entertainment and working with 3rd party agencies/partners is a plus.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.