Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 100+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we aim to join among the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you’re passionate about mobile gaming and especially want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Calling all graphic designers: It's your time to shine in the world of mid-core games!
We're a matchless game studio where creativity, strategy, and epic battles Rumble! We’re developing a thrilling mid-core tower defense game that has launched a couple of months ago and already reached almost half a million downloads around the world. But we're not done yet – we need a talented Graphic Designer like you to elevate our game's visual impact and take it to the next level!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conceptualization and production of assets that are ready to use in-game and marketing campaigns. This individual will frequently be asked to deliver high-quality, engaging designs on abbreviated timelines, working closely with other Artists, Product Managers, and other team members.
So, if you're ready to put your creative skills to the test, join us on this exhilarating journey and help us make Rumble Rivals the go-to tower defense game for millions of players around the world!
What You’ll be Doing
· Explore artistic inspirations to select the ideal creative material.
· Bring visual ideas to life with exceptional artwork.
· Stay up-to-date with current art styles and trends to keep things fresh.
· Produce and deliver art that meets technical requirements.
· Understand comprehensive and advanced UI and UX methodologies.
· Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our users.
· Given a creative brief, design compelling assets geared towards meeting and achieving the goals set forth.
What You’ll Bring
· Excellent graphic design skills or storyboarding techniques.
· Exceptional traditional art skills including drawing, composition, graphic and color theory.
· Effectively communicate ideas to a wide variety of team personnel, such as product managers and designers.
· 2-3 years of graphic design experience, specifically in crafting assets for engaging mobile experiences.
· Expertise in Adobe Photoshop (Creative Cloud), proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, and a solid understanding of Adobe After Effects and/or Autodesk Maya (huge plus!).
· Advanced knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more.
· Knowledge of current art styles and trends..
· Attentive to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions in a manner that successfully addresses creative direction.
· Be an amazing teammate, putting the team's success above your own.
· A link to your online portfolio, featuring dazzling work in the mobile design space.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.