Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds inIstanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products -from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents -and we’re just getting started.
At Codeway, we embrace a comprehensive 360° brand marketing approach that not only propels our company culture but also elevates Codeway's global brand recognition. We are in search of an outstanding Jr. Creative Director to join our team and assist in crafting a distinctive brand strategy centered on the #CodewayLifestyle and our employer branding efforts.
In the role of Jr. Creative Director, you will take charge of guiding and executing a diverse array of creative projects aimed at amplifying our branding initiatives. Although we expect you to be capable of creating motion videos, we also want you to be a creative generalist who can guide and shape the entire visual identity of Codeway. You will oversee all creative aspects, working with the Brand Marketing team and freelancers to ensure exceptional results. Your expertise will be crucial in shaping Codeway's visual identity, maintaining consistency and excellence across all assets, including branding copy, aesthetics, and more, spanning all channels.
With a profound understanding of and experience in a vast spectrum of creative disciplines, including videography, photography, content creation, packaging, video post-production, and partnerships, you'll guide Codeway's brand voice and identity. As one of the main creative decision-makers for the brand, you will create and assess creative and original campaigns that will increase engagement and align with business objectives.
Even though it's a Junior position, you'll be directing Codeway's visual identity from start to finish. And when the time is right, you'll have the opportunity to create your own team. If this could be you, don't hesitate to keep reading.
As a Creative Director at Codeway, you will receive full support on your professional development as you want to level up your skills.
What You’ll be Doing
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas clearly and confidently engage with internal team members and brand partners at various levels
· An ideal candidate would be an art generalist, capable of hands-on involvement in the early phases of projects
· Create appealing motion videos especially for Instagram Reels and YouTube
· Ability to actively design while inspiring and nurturing junior design team members and freelancers
· Collaborate with other teams as needed to create unique ideas that reinforce the #CodewayLifestyle
· Lead and deliver a wide range of concurrent brand projects and creative initiatives, guiding project planning and creative solutions from inception to completion
· Establish a team culture that promotes morale, coordinates training and resources, and provides direct mentoring to develop artists
· Build a robust, agile team by identifying and hiring top talent, while supporting their career growth
· Act as the brand's primary tastemaker, generating and evaluating innovative and creative campaigns that drive engagement and align with business priorities
· Work closely with copywriters, graphic designers, motion artists, and photographers/videographers
· Commission and art-direct freelance illustrators, graphic designers, motion designers, photographers/videographers, etc.
· Source and oversee a network of creative freelance resources
· Create branding for new Codeway’s initiatives
What You’ll Bring
· Bachelor's degree in a creative field
· Passion for the #CodewayLifestyle
· Hard skills in motion design and video editing
· Innovative mindset in design
· Abstract thinking with experience leading creative output for breakthrough brands
· Expertise in creative positioning, brand persona development, design, and copywriting
· Comprehensive understanding of and experience in various creative functions, including videography, photography, content creation, packaging, and partnerships
· A keen interest in cultural trends, with the ability to identify opportunities for brand engagement
· Exceptional multitasking and time-management skills
· Comfortable managing agencies, freelancers, and other third-party stakeholders
· Experience leading a team of designers, copywriters, and other creative professionals
· Strong ability to stay up-to-date on trends with cross-cultural insights
· Knowledge of printing and merchandise production process
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
· Practical up-to-date knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media best practices
· Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.