Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Every product team needs to be fast-paced & data-driven to be successful. And it takes an exceptional Jr. Product Specialist to make it happen.
As a Jr. Product Specialist at Codeway, you’ll work directly with our Head of Product and Executive Team. While you take part in every aspect of your products, you’ll make data-driven decisions guided by business-related insights.
It will be an important part of your job to understand different needs of different teams and allocate engineering efforts accordingly. You’ll help them to get meaningful insights from data and you’ll systematically re-prioritize the Product Backlog by taking business priorities into consideration.
As you master both your technical and soft skills, you’ll simultaneously prepare yourself to be an excellent Product Manager for Codeway’s next generation of apps.
At the end of the day, who could be a better candidate for being a perfect Product Manager, than a Jr. Product Specialist who has been in the front lines of building a matchless product culture, understands marketing, and is able to speak the same language with engineers?
Yes, we both know the answer!
What You’ll Bring:
· Being 4th year student or fresh graduate.
· Ability to work minimum 3 days per week.
· Passionate, curious, creative, motivated, and eager to learn.
· Self-directed and able to drive detailed solutions to completion with minimal oversight.
· Desire to make a real impact: make your team better, improve results, work smart.
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
· Passion for data-driven insights.
· Detail-oriented and obsessively organized.
· Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices.
· Eager to work with cross-functional teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Familiarity with Product Development Lifecycle.
· Ability to quickly and professionally adapt and adjust to changing circumstances.
· Having a deep understanding of the product, marketing, and data needs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Systematically analyzing big data sets to answer questions that will drive different product roadmaps and create impactful results.
· Periodically re-prioritizing the Product Backlog considering the business priorities as communicated by the Executive.
· Clearly articulating the business value to the product teams and making sure they understand the intent behind every new product or product release.
· Taking part in every aspect of your product such as brainstorming a new feature or releasing a new update.
· Leading cross-functional teams with your communication from the concept of the product all the way through to its launch.
· Understanding the different needs and perspectives of different teams by working closely with the data team, marketing team, QA team, executive team, etc.
· Continuously benchmarking, monitoring and understanding market needs and requirements, competition, customer/user requirements, and emerging technologies.
· Iterating with A/B tests and coming up with data-driven product decisions such as optimizing UX/UI and monetization.
· Optimizing and tracking monetization channels to improve LTV.
· Testing ongoing tasks and ensuring that everything is on schedule.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.