We create mobile games and apps that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 65 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
Here at Codeway, we take our brand very seriously and run a 360’ brand marketing strategy that moves our culture forward while expanding our brand awareness on a global level. We are looking for an exceptional Junior Brand Marketing Specialist who will have the opportunity to explore our unique strategy behind the Codeway lifestyle, at its core.
You will join our Brand Marketing team and push forward your creative and organizational skills. Working closely with our brand marketing and culture teams, you will be wearing multiple hats while taking full responsibility in the fields of social media management, content marketing, brand marketing operations and event production. As a Junior Brand Marketing Specialist at Codeway, you will receive full support on your professional development as you want to level up your skills.
What We Look For
* Passion for Codeway Lifestyle. If you’re simply in love with what you see in our social media channels, this is a huge plus.
* Exceptional team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ownership. We want you to be ready to own every aspect of your brand strategy. You won’t be a newcomer here, you’ll own your thing.
* Result oriented. You’re energetic, hard-working, proactive and you persevere through adversity until the task is completed and done impeccably. You always aim for excellence in what you do.
* Learner mindset. You’re a fast learner who can independently explore and grasp new concepts.
* Practical up-to-date knowledge of Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media best practices.
* Familiarity with content writing, content production, social media management and content sourcing.
* Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is a huge plus. (Or challenge-accepted mindset to learn how to use them in a short time.)
* Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak proficiently in English.
* 4th grade or new-grad on/from BSc.
Some of your responsibilities
* Support the sourcing, production and creation of highly engaging social media content, across multiple platforms (Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok etc.)
* Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and relevant social media management technologies.
* Expand our creative idea pool based on data-driven insights.
* Manage our brand production pipelines based on our release calendar.
* Write, proofread and edit all external communication materials.
* Create basic social media motion graphics as needed.
* Support all the brand marketing operations from branded production to event management.
* Work closely with our Brand Marketing and Culture teams and actively involve in all creative brainstorming moments.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.