Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we aim to join among the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you’re passionate about mobile gaming and especially want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Quality Assurance plays a huge role in the journey of developing our beloved mid-core tower defense game. Here at Codeway, QA is not only about running tests, it is about taking full ownership of a product’s success right before it meets millions of users around the world. Sounds exciting? Then keep reading!
As we get closer to the global release of Rumbel Rivals, we’re looking for a talented Quality Assurance (QA) Intern to join our game team. You will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure the quality of our game.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before launches and updates to ensure software runs smoothly and meets user needs, while being cost-effective. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Not to get you too excited but we organize game tournaments where our main goal is testing our game. Go and watch tournament videos on our IG page and Youtube channel. Do it, immediately! There shouldn't be anything wrong with a little competition and fun, right?
As a QA Intern, you’ll be a part of a unique journey where you will monitor all stages of the development process to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you!
What You’ll be Doing
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate all testing activities.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
· Perform through regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet user needs.
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You’ll Bring
· Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, with the capacity to engage in productive discussions with stakeholders from different backgrounds.
· Proficient in delivering content efficiently and with precision, focusing on understanding and engaging the intended audience.
· Organized team member who is versatile and can undertake multiple tasks, work independently, and exhibit imaginative thinking.
· Experienced in utilizing Microsoft applications and Zoom.
· Open to learning and enhancing quality assurance skills.
· Possessing a proactive and ambitious mindset.
· Fluency in English.
You will learn how to:
· Collaborate with experienced QA specialists to design and carry out testing on both mobile and desktop devices.
· Verify the performance of features and functions against established requirements documentation.
· Maintain close communication with technical staff to report discovered issues and patterns.
· Utilize a structured bug tracking system to report problems and collaborate with developers to isolate, debug, and resolve issues & bugs.
· Work in close partnership with other members of the product team.
· Experience in testing mobile games.
· Coding knowledge: C#, Unity.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.