Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
As a Graphic Designer at Codeway, you will play a crucial role in representing our apps and brand through compelling visual assets. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate ideas into visually appealing designs, ensuring consistency across various channels.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and a passion for staying up-to-date with design trends.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Conduct in-depth research and analysis of design trends, market dynamics, and consumer behaviors to identify potential opportunities for improvement in our app portfolio’s app store page conversion rates.
· Demonstrate a profound understanding of our brand and product, capturing and elevating key selling points, features, and aesthetic principles in your designs to compellingly communicate our app’s value proposition to users.
· Strategically assess new store design concepts, evaluating their alignment with our overall performance marketing strategy and market potential.
· Lead the design of captivating graphic elements; finely crafted for iOS and Android app stores; including icons, storefront screenshots, Google Play Store Feature Graphics, App Store Event Banners etc. aimed at persuading millions of users to download and engage with our apps.
· Collaborate closely with ASO (App Store Optimization) and performance marketing teams, actively engaging in discussions to evaluate test results and novel design concepts, ensuring a harmonious balance in our A/B testing endeavors for continuous optimization of our visual presence in the app marketplace.
· Regularly refine, vary and update visual designs to harmonize with the evolving features, aesthetics, and trends of our apps.
What You’ll Bring
· Passion for design, with an insatiable drive to surpass the status quo and consistently brainstorm ways to elevate visual impact.
· A creative mindset and passion about creating impactful visual narratives.
· Understanding of mobile user behavior and intuition.
· Ability to collaborate seamlessly within a fast-paced and innovative environment.
· Openness to constructive criticism and feedback, demonstrating a readiness to evolve and improve.
· Ownership mentality; a commitment to taking charge of every aspect of your projects, showcasing a seasoned understanding rather than a newcomer’s approach.
· Willingness to go beyond the creative brief, unafraid to infuse your own perspective into your work by crafting diverse alternatives to the given briefs.
· University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Industrial design or related fields.
· Strong ability to use Figma and Adobe programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Strong portfolio that shows your unique skillset and design approach.
· Knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more.
· Exceptional creativity and detail-oriented designer mindset with fast-learning skills.
· Experience with making illustrations is a plus.
· Experience in mobile application market is a plus.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.