Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds inIstanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products -from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents -and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Are you passionate about design? We’re looking for a Jr. Product Designer / Product Designer who will help us to deliver the most innovative designs in the industry.
This means you will synthesize high-level concepts and ideas into concrete & functional designs. In Codeway, you’ll be creating the most user-friendly UX & UI designs for our mobile products. If you are passionate, creative, and able to adapt to new design challenges, we invite you to join our team and share our vision of making world-class products.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Act as a Design Generalist and own the whole design process of UI & UX.
· Actively participate in the design and development process of our new products from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
· Contribute to the Product Design team by creating sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes (lo-fi, hi-fi).
· Create clean and innovative user interaction concepts/elements, interfaces and prototypes for our existing and new mobile apps.
· Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
· Work alongside a team of extraordinary Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners, Developers to create the best designs.
What You’ll Be Bring
· Professional experience designing complex mobile and web applications.
· Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
· Deep curiosity in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, UX design, UI design, branding, and usability testing.
· Excellent understanding of mobile user behavior and intuition.
· Good understanding of Apple’s human interface guidelines, as well as Android's material design.
· Must have a strong portfolio to demonstrate excellent visual design and user experience skills - can be both professional and personal projects. (Dribbble, Behance, Medium...etc.)
· Very good knowledge of Figma is a must, familiarity with After Effects, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator,) InVision, and Protopie will be a plus.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.