Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Quality Assurance plays a huge role in our product development process. Here at Codeway, QA is not only about running tests, it is about taking full ownership of a product’s success right before it meets millions of users around the world. Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure the quality of our mobile products in a multitude of categories.
The QA technician role plays a significant part in Codeway’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets user needs, while being cost-effective. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you!
What You’ll be Doing
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios.
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate all testing activities.
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
· Perform through regression testing when bugs are resolved.
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet user needs.
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
· Monitor debugging process results.
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What You’ll Bring
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases.
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
· Experience in quality assurance methodologies for both iOS and Android apps.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus.
· Experience with performance and/or security / smoke / regression testing is a plus.
· Experience with PostMan is a plus.
· Experience with at least one test automation framework such as; especially Appium, Espresso, EarlGrey etc.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.