Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The programming language you specialize in doesn’t matter to us. As long as you have a passion for coding and are willing to use Flutter for mobile development, your skills are welcome at Codeway!
· Contribute to product development and roadmap planning. You will proactively take ownership of the products you work on.
· Contribute to defining the architecture of our new apps and new features for existing apps—and then develop them. The role requires a 360° understanding of the work you do. From engineering and coding to polishing user interfaces, you will take part in different sides of the products you work on.
· Improve the quality of our products by fixing bugs and refactoring.
· Expand our set of libraries to make the work you and our engineers do more efficient and effective.
· Stay up-to-date with new mobile technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss anything. Keep game-changing opportunities on the radar and implement the promising ones to boost the productivity of our business.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Passion. Passion for marketing, product, AI, or coding. Simple enough.
· Know-how. You have a technical background or experience in relevant fields.
· Analytical approach. You're a fast learner who can independently explore and grasp new concepts. You can solve unexpected problems with your endless creativity. You can do all these individually.
· Scientific approach. You follow and understand scientific research papers and develop state-of-the-art algorithms.
· Good communication. Crystal clear communication skills.
· Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak without any trouble in English.
· Cool vibe. You’re open to constructive criticism and feedback. You’re ready to improve yourself accordingly.
· Take the wheel. You’re ready to get your hands dirty. You’re hard-working, you refuse to give up until achieving what you want to get. You’re result-driven and always aim for excellence in the work you do.
· Ownership. We want you to be ready to own every aspect of your project. You won’t be a newcomer here; you’ll own your thing.
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.
Your personal data that will be collected through your applications made due to this advertisement will be processed automatically by the data controller Codeway in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("KVKK") and relevant legislation for the purpose of conducting job application processes. You can access detailed information on this matter from the "Candidate Information Notice" page at https://www.codeway.co.
Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz veri sorumlusu Codeway tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgiye https://www.codeway.co adresindeki Aday Aydınlatma Metnimizin sayfasından ulaşabilirsiniz.
COVID-19 Update: Codeway is closely following the COVID-19 situation and ensuring team member and candidate safety. All interviews are now held virtually. Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over. Please stay safe!
In a short period of time, we've managed to build a unique company culture that our team members love to be a part of. And now it's official.
If you're curious to learn what makes Codeway a Great Place to Work™, check out our first year documentary!
A competitive compensation package
Quarterly compensation adjustment program: Codeway operates globally. So, no matter what's happening in your national economy, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up
A top-notch office in Ferko Signature, located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station
Unlimited snacks, coffee & soft drinks from Codebucks (Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffeeshop inside our office!)
Free breakfast at Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM
Competitive private health insurance package: We take full responsibility for our team’s health and safety
Office use is completely optional until the pandemic is over, so that you don’t have to worry about the health and safety of your close ones
A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re way above the industry standard
No dress code - dress as you like!
Happy hours every Friday: EVERY. SINGLE. FRIDAY. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out @codewaystudios on Instagram to see our after-party videos)
Gaming room: Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite PC or PS5 game, our fully-equipped gaming room will be waiting for you :)
A brand new Macbook, iPhone 12 Mini, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen. We’ll provide any gear that you’ll need to deliver your best work
Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best
An unlimited Udemy subscription and full support on any kind of learning path you are willing to follow
Easy. Short. Transparent. Not a rocket science!
Let’s talk about your experience & expectations. What can we achieve together?
For some positions we'll need to test your technical skills. We might send you a task to solve.
A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page
You are now part of the team! Let’s celebrate it together.